Saturday, August 17, 2013

This Little Nugget

So yesterday I babysat my two little cousins. 
Harper & Tatum.
First off, they are perfect and could literally take care of themselves because they are so laid back and perfect 
all. the. time.
They just sit there and play on the tablet or watch one of their million cartoons that are recorded on their DVR.
I just had to capture this little cutie and her fascination with the tablet. 
I swear this child is a genius.
I can't believe kids so young can completely operate any kind of device these days. 
You name it.
ipad.
ipod.
iphone.
This girl knows how to open up my phone, swipe through my apps to find Netflix, find the show of her choice, and push play.
It's so crazy to me. 
This next generation. 
Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS