Monday, October 28, 2013

HOWL

Every year Utah State University host the biggest halloween party thrown on the West. 
It's called the HOWL
I am proud to say that this is my school.
It's always kind of a stressful time though. 
Finding an outfit and all...
I'm really bad at putting outfits together for halloween. 
I always end up waiting till the last minute to throw something together. 
This happened again this year. It seems to be a trend.
My friends and I wanted to be something together really bad but no one could agree on a costume. 
4 hours before the party was going to start we finally came the conclusion that we were going to be Army girls. Easy enough, right?


Fishnets. Spandex. Cut up USMC shirts from target. Camo bandana. Bullet sash. Fake Eyelashes. War paint.
That was the plan. 
And it all happened within an hour. 
And we are so exited with the outcome. 
We looked so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS